> Charitable Donation Requests
Genovese Jewelers supports numerous not-for-profit organizations in the community via donations of jewelry to be used in fundraising events such as auctions and raffles. However, as we receive many requests each week, we cannot accommodate all of them. The Genovese Jewelers Donation Support Board has been established to evaluate donation proposals every two months. The Support Board is comprised of several advisors (non-employees) of Genovese Jewelers.
The following policies and procedures must be used for donation requests:
- All requests must come on not-for-profit letterhead.
- Benefiting organizations must be 501(c) 3 and supply a copy of the 501(c) 3 determination letter with the request application.
- Requests must be submitted at least 60 days in advance of the event.
- A charitable donation application must be included with the request.
The Genovese Jewelers Donation Support Board will not consider the following requests:
- Cash donations, sponsorship or program advertisements.
- Requests via telephone or e-mail to the Genovese Jeweler store.
All charitable donation requests MUST be submitted to:
Genovese Jewelers Donation Support Board
PO Box 3916
Chesterfield, MO 63006
ALL REQUESTS MUST BE MADE VIA MAIL TO THE CHARITY SUPPORT BOARD.
STORE OWNERS AND EMPLOYEES DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO FULFILL DONATION REQUESTS. ALL REQUESTS ARE VOTED ON AND APPROVED BY AN EXTERNAL CHARITY SUPPORT BOARD.